JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) , is a proper channel for publication of papers in Entrepreneurship And Business Development. Manuscripts reporting experimentation or research in field crops will be accepted for review as papers.
An acceptable manuscript will meet the following general criteria: it reports a worthwhile contribution to science, sound methodology was used and is explained with sufficient detail so that other capable scientists could repeat the experiments. Conclusions are supported by data, manuscripts is concise, well written, and understandable.
Manuscript should be uploaded to JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) journal system and arranged in standard format, Title, Authors, Address and Email, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment and References. Typed at one side of white paper of A4 size, in single column, 1.5 space line, 10 point Arial font and should be given line numbers. Margins on all four sides are 2 cm.
The title of the paper should be concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations and formula where possible. It should be written clearly and concisely describing the contents of the research.
Manuscript has main author and co authors with full name of the author and co-authors (no abbreviation), includes address (es) and email addresses clearly.
The abstract comes after title page in the manuscript. Abstract must be integrated and independent which is consist of introduction and purpose, methods, results, conclusion and suggestion. However the abstract should be written as a single paragraph without these headers. For this reason, References should be avoided. Also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself. Abstract must be written using 150 until 200 words which has no reference and accompanied keywords.
The keywords should be avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts. Do not use words or terms in the title as keywords. These keywords will be used for indexing purposes. Keywords should not more than 5 words or phrases in alphabetical order.
State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. Explain how you addressed the problem and clearly state the aims of your study. As you compose the introduction, think of readers who are not experts in this field. Introduction must be written using 750 until 1000 words
MATERIALS AND METHODS
It should be mention time and place of research in first part. All materials and methods that used such chemical for analysis, treatment and experimental design must be stated clearly and briefly. State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. A Theory section should extend, not repeat, the background to the article already dealt with in the Introduction and lays the foundation for further work. a Calculation section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis. Materials and methods must be written using 400 until 600 words.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
Result and discussion must be written in the same part. They should be presented continuously start from the main result to the supporting results and equipped with a discussion. Unit of measurement used should follow the prevailing international system. All figures and tables placed separately at the end of manuscript pages and should be active and editable by editor.
Conclusion should be explained clearly. Suggestion placed after conclusion contains a recommendation on the research done or an input that can be used directly by consumer. Conclusion and suggestion must be written using 40 until 80 words.
State the grant source and the person to whom the grant was given. Name the person to help you work.
The author-year notation system is required and completed. All reference mentioned should be written down in reference using American Psychological Association (APA) style and arranged from A to Z. Articles have 10 recent references or over and 80% is journal. The most of references are primary ones (last ten years). Unpublished data and personal communication should not be cited as literature citations. “In Press” articles that have been accepted for publication may be cited in references. Include in the citation the journal in which the “in press” article will appear and the publication date, if a date is available.
Reference to a Journal Publication:
Abdallah, E. H., Musa, Y., Mustafa, M., Sjahril, R., & Riadi, M. (2013). Comparison between hydro- and osmo-priming to determine period needed for priming indicator and its effect on germination percentage of aerobic rice cultivars (Oryza sativa L.). AGRIVITA Journal of Agricultural Science, 38(3), 222-230. http://doi.org/10.17503/agrivita.v38i3.886
Reference to a Book:
Bolda, M. L., Tourte, L., Klonskyk, K. M., & de Moura, R. L. (2005). Sample cost to produce fresh market rasberries. Berkeley, US: University of California Cooperative extension.
Reference to a Chapter in an Edited Book:
Tuong, T. P., & Bouman, B. A. M. (2003). Rice production in water-scarce environments. In W. Kijne, R. Barker, & D. Molden (Eds.), Water productivity in agriculture: Limits and opportunities for improvement (pp. 53–67). Manila, PH: CAB International.
Reference in Proceeding:
Hapsari, L. & Masrum, A. (2011). Diversity and characteristics of banana (Musa acuminata) diploid AA cultivars group collection of Purwodadi botanic garden. In D. Widyatmoko, D. M. Puspitaningtyas, R. Hendrian, Irawati, I. A. Fijridiyanto, J. R. Witono, R. Rosniati, S. R. Ariati, S. Rahayu, & T. Ng Praptosuwiryo (Eds.), Conservation of tropical plants: Current condition and future challenge. Paper presented at Proceedings of Seminar Cibodas Botanic Garden 159th Anniversary, Cibodas (pp. 225-229). Cibodas, ID: Indonesian Institute of Sciences
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) .
The copyright transfer agreement and publishing ethical statement gives the Publisher the permission of the author(s) to publish the Work, and it empowers the Publisher to protect the Work against unauthorized use and to properly authorize dissemination of the Work by means of printed publications, offprints, reprints,electronic files, licensed photocopies, microform editions, translations, document delivery and secondary information sources such as abstracting, reviewing and indexing services, including converting the Work into machine readable form and storing it in electronic databases. It also gives the author(s) broad rights of fair use.
The copyright transfer agreement and publishing ethical statement should be filled with respect to article and be signed originally and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, or scanned document file (softcopy).
- Authors must declare all such interests (or their absence) in writing upon submission of a?manuscript. This competing declaration includes conflicts or potential conflicts of all listed authors. If?any conflicts are declared, JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) will publish them with?the paper. In cases of doubt, the circumstance should be disclosed so that the editors may assess its?significance.
All the listed authors are requested to fill in completely all section.
- Authors must submit the competing interest and publication ethics forms at supplementary files.
- Authors must follow JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) template and guideline.
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Typed at one side of white paper of A4 size, in single column, 1.5 space line, 10 point Arial font and should be given line numbers. Margins on all four sides are 2 cm. All figures and tables are placed at the end of manuscript pages.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in AUTHOR GUIDELINE, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors must read the submission preparation check list carefully and obey JURNAL MEBIS (MANAJEMEN DAN BISNIS) requirements.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.